Apprentice BIM / CAD Co-ordinator
Belfast | Permanent
Main purpose of job:
Responsible for developing, coordinating and producing Revit / CAD M&E drawings for projects of varying size and complexity.
Main tasks of job:
- Turning 2D Design Team drawings into a fully co-ordinated 3D Models using Autocad Fabrication/Revit
- Ability to spot errors and raise Technical Queries
- Ability to navigate around Navisworks and take the lead at site meetings
- Production of installation & fabrication drawings from the 3D Model
- Production of As – Installed Drawings
- Requirements are GCSE’s in Science, Engineering, Math, Technology and Design
- Training and support for qualifications will be provided.
- No experience is required.
- A desire to learn
- Key interest in computer systems and design.
- Having problem solving abilities
- Being able to meet deadlines
- Having good communication skills
- Working with a team.
- Own transport/ ability to travel essential.
We are keen to hear from people who want to move from a M or E trade position to office-based role.