M&E BIM / CAD Co-ordinator
Belfast | Permanent
Main purpose of job:
Responsible for developing, coordinating and producing Revit / CAD M&E drawings for projects of varying size and complexity.
Main tasks of job:
- Turning 2D Design Team drawings into a fully co-ordinated 3D Models using Autocad Fabrication/Revit
- Ability to spot errors and raise Technical Queries
- Ability to navigate around Navisworks and take the lead at site meetings
- Production of installation & Fabrication drawings from the 3D Model
- Liaising with the Design Team & other sub-contractors
- Production of As – Installed Drawings
- Requirements are GCSE’s in Science, Engineering, Math, Technology and Design
- Experience in M&E engineering is preferable but not essential.
- 4+ years’ experience with Auto CAD / Revit is essential but qualification is not required.
- Being able to work under pressure
- Having problem solving abilities
- Being able to meet deadlines
- Having good communication abilities
- Being able to work alone or within a team